This tutorial assumes you are using Parse.com hosting (yourapp.parseapp.com) and have applied a custom domain name (yourapp.com) upon which SSL will be used.
- Visit startssl.com and signup for a free SSL certificate, save the ssl.key and ssl.cert files when prompted
- Visit Settings > Hosting page in your Parse.com dashboard
- Upload the file ssl.cert into the SSL Public Certificate field
- Go back to startssl.com > Toolbox > Decrypt Private Key, save decrypted file as privatekey.pem
- Upload privatekey.pem to Parse.com in the SSL Private Key field
Did you find this post useful?
Tip me some bitcoin: